• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 charger grille value

72 BLUE 400

Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
Whats the going price on a complete 69 charger grille,suppose to have no cracks or chips,will be looking at it Saturday to make sure its complete and what has damage,looks pretty good from the 1 pic the guy sent me,,whats a good starting price

20221123_211924.jpg

Considering a restored grille brings $2500.00, I think $1500.00 for a nice used one seems reasonable if not cheap.

What would that make a complete, NOS, in the boxes grille worth?

When you say complete, are you talking complete with vacuum actuators, latch and harness like the one shown?

What would that make a complete, NOS, in the boxes grille worth?
I recall one on kijiji not that long ago for $4000cdn. He said it might have been the last NOS grille on the planet.

I recall one on kijiji not that long ago for $4000cdn. He said it might have been the last NOS grille on the planet.
Haha, I remember seeing that as well. I messaged him correcting that it is not the last NOS grille on the planet.

I do not have NOS actuators.

Auto Transport Service
Back