• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 charger rough project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparAGoGo

Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
The car is mostly complete, less motor and most under hood items. Front buckets will need re-covered. The door panels, dash and rear seat are deicent. The grille is nice no cracks in the plastic. A pretty nice piece.

Pretty rusted underneath. Will need front floors, torsion bar crossmember, rf frame rail, trunk floor, rear frame parts, fenders are rough, one door has a small rust hole on the inside front. The other is good. Hood is pretty nice but has a ding in the top. Trunk lid is pretty nice too.

Missing some trim. The ash tray. One taillight is broken. Everything under the hood. I am sure some other stuff too. The wheels pictured do not go with it. Ambitious resto. Or parts car email me M------------------------m

Located near Bentleyville pa.
$3500.

Attachments

• phpu17MCPPM.jpg
    phpu17MCPPM.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 2,205
  • phpos6hg3PM.jpg
    phpos6hg3PM.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,188
  • phpsaIrbkPM.jpg
    phpsaIrbkPM.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,313
  • php3UU742PM.jpg
    php3UU742PM.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,236
  • phppjhAfqPM.jpg
    phppjhAfqPM.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,129
Last edited:
The car is mostly complete, less motor and most under hood items. Front buckets will need re-covered. The door panels, dash and rear seat are deicent. The grille is nice no cracks in the plastic. A pretty nice piece.

Pretty rusted underneath. Will need front floors, torsion bar crossmember, rf frame rail, trunk floor, rear frame parts, fenders are rough, one door has a small rust hole on the inside front. The other is good. Hood is pretty nice but has a ding in the top. Trunk lid is pretty nice too.

Missing some trim. The ash tray. One taillight is broken. Everything under the hood. I am sure some other stuff too. The wheels pictured do not go with it. Ambitious resto. Or parts car email me M--------------------------m

Located near Bentleyville pa.

What make are them trailer wheels??? good luck in sale

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get just about every thing to build a Charger as for as sheet metal!so I'm sure some one will tackle that,as long as you don't ask a small fortune for it!Good luck.BTW does it have a clean title and VIN tag? That's important!

You can get just about every thing to build a Charger as for as sheet metal!so I'm sure some one will tackle that,as long as you don't ask a small fortune for it!Good luck.BTW does it have a clean title and VIN tag? That's important!

I have the title.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back