• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 charger rt. Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markscuda

Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a matching number car it has 88,327 original miles has factory air conditioning that works, Cruze that works rear window defrost that works ps pb it has the original vinyl top still like new this car was bought by LT COL USMC (RET) that retired on July 25 1969 and was his pride and joy until he passed then his wife finally parted with it I have all documents from new and a letter she wrote and pitches of him and her this car is a good driver that has not been run to death I also have the
4B73ECD8-0B5E-4B56-A750-C0F9F228D47F.jpeg
D67EEA7D-175E-4E72-AAB4-99951ABF0928.jpeg
4F26B835-B250-4653-8AB1-FE0A018161E0.jpeg
5490F246-1716-4268-85EF-BAF4A8EB3389.jpeg
factory magnum wheels that go with the car I put the cragers wheels on it that was the way it was back in the day it does have door dings and the paint is thin but I would never restore it but is up to the next owner I am located in lenoir nc asking $50,000 or would trade for a 1970 challenger 4 speed if you are still reading this I am probably crazy for selling or trading you don’t find many left out there like this thanks

What is the gauge to the left of the wiper switch?

He had stuck a temperature gauge so he new how cold the air condition was on the inside hate to take
It off as also the front bumper stickers he was very **** after all he was a LT COL

Is that a dark green or black top? Triple pickle?

I have had people wanting to see fender tag also inside seat picture hope you can read it ,it has never been off
I should have put in my post I am interested in any 70 e body 4 speed please no throw together junk thanks

I just don't get why he is even thinking about selling this car. I know he said he was crazy......but. I also think if it is what he claims it is, I think 50k is a little on the low side. I just wish I had the funds for this awesome car.

It is what I say it is a true 1969 RT With paperwork I probably priced it to low was hoping to trade for a 70 e body
We’re are they at you see them at every show but no response lol

I saw that one he didn’t say anything about the running gears or I missed it I would be interested if he contact me thanks

I believe it’s the virus glad I don’t have to sell

So just to recap: Is that the original paint? A/C works?

It has cruise, rear defog those are major pluses.

The only thing I would do to that car if I were to buy it, is remove the gauge next to the speedo (I'd have to buy a new gauge bezel) and replace the positive battery cable. This is by going by pictures posted.

But I'm a '68 man, so thinking about buying it is less pressure on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back