• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'69 Coronet console build

Dusty Dude

Local time
3:03 PM
Reaction score
Awhile back I posted a thread asking if anyone could show me how they had gone about doing a clean looking installation of a B&M Starshifter. I got a couple of replies but not much help so I went ahead and tried my hand at coming up with something that looked decent. Took me a few weeks to get it done but I'm pretty happy with the results. I've never tried to upholster anything before so I spent a lot of time on YouTube trying to get educated. I also incorporated a lot of wiring for the Vintage air system, radio and subwoofer, fuel pump, gauges and USB ports. I was able to get it together without any visible fasteners. Let me know what you think.

Console 5.jpg
Console 4.jpg
Console 7.jpg
Console 11.jpg
Console 9.jpg

Is that Jesus taking those pics in sandals :)? Hey, that looks damn good!
Mike

Looks pretty good. A couple of years ago I built a console for a client's 69 Ply wagon (440 6 pack 4 spd) and here is what I came up with.

IMG_6153.jpg
IMG_6176.jpg
IMG_6177.jpg

That looks real nice, I bet you could sell those.

Awhile back I posted a thread asking if anyone could show me how they had gone about doing a clean looking installation of a B&M Starshifter. I got a couple of replies but not much help so I went ahead and tried my hand at coming up with something that looked decent. Took me a few weeks to get it done but I'm pretty happy with the results. I've never tried to upholster anything before so I spent a lot of time on YouTube trying to get educated. I also incorporated a lot of wiring for the Vintage air system, radio and subwoofer, fuel pump, gauges and USB ports. I was able to get it together without any visible fasteners. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 1561640View attachment 1561639View attachment 1561641View attachment 1561643View attachment 1561642
You could probably make some money building those, you might get overwhelmed by orders.

View attachment 1561640View attachment 1561639View attachment 1561641View attachment 1561643View attachment 1561642
This actually ROCKS!
What a great job.

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back