• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet on eBay

original 440/4bbl car....NEVER buy sight unseen

I gotta agree with terzmo. My buddy just laid down $40,000 for a 72 roadrunner sight unseen. The car has numerous flaws and he is second guessing his decision. Good luck on your decision.

with ebay you are covered up to 50.000.00 purchase,anything over you are not covererd with ebay,i have bought two cars off ebay in the past never had a problem,but things do happen sometimes,ask all the questions and ask for all pictures of car and in areas you have concerns over and check the seller ratings as well.

It's looking like the winning bidder isn't going to pay, so I'm probably going to have the option to get it inspected and then purchase.

What do you guys think is a good price for this car? Keep in mind the engine and transmission are NOT numbers matching to the car.
It is an RT and looks to be in great condition (of course depending upon the inspection).

thanks!

Wipers do not park. Paint bubbling inside trunk. Painted over rust on floor pans and right rear quarter extension area of the trunk. What is his definition of rotissorie restoration?

I'd be very cautious.

68 and 69 both had the same power bulge hood with different trim piece at nose. Car looks good for the money to me.

Auto Transport Service
Back