• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet R/T 440, 4 speed, Track Pack Convertible

Welcome from Southern CA.
That's just a heck of a nice ride to start off with.
Have fun with it and we like PIC's !!
There's plenty of fine talented guys here on this site to help you out if needed.
Hello, Thanks! Glad to hear about the help! I could use a bunch! lol

Welcome!! Only 99 1969 Coronet R/T convertibles were built with 440/4-speed/Dana rear. I had one at one time that was T5 copper with white interior and stripe delete. Super cool and rare!

Welcome!! Only 99 1969 Coronet R/T convertibles were built with 440/4-speed/Dana rear. I had one at one time that was T5 copper with white interior and stripe delete. Super cool and rare!
Cool. Thanks for the info! Where was your car located?

Nice looking R/T

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Cool. Thanks for the info! Where was your car located?
My car was a Buffalo NY car it's whole life until I sold it about 20 years ago. Car went to Washington state. Haven't seen or heard of it since

My car was a Buffalo NY car it's whole life until I sold it about 20 years ago. Car went to Washington state. Haven't seen or heard of it since
Cool. I was told by the owner I bought this from it was sold new at Grand Spaulding Dodge in Chicago. He purchased it from the 2nd owner in Chicago. Question on a stripe delete car did you get the R/T metal badge in its place on the quarter?

Welcome from a fellow Illinoian! You have acquired a really special car! Mr. Norm's was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw & read your post! Has it been restored or is that a survivor? Hope you can obtain documentation to verify where it was sold, prior owners and such. Please don't change anything about it.

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Welcome from a fellow Illinoian! You have acquired a really special car! Mr. Norm's was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw & read your post! Has it been restored or is that a survivor? Hope you can obtain documentation to verify where it was sold, prior owners and such. Please don't change anything about it.

View attachment 1564727
Hello, Thanks! The seller has long since forgotten the name of the previous two owners. He said he found a receipt in the car that said Grand Spaulding Dodge. I have not found this document or been able to confirm it was truly sold there, but he did buy it in Chicago. It had a full restoration in the early 90s. I was told the original block was destroyed and a 70 440 out of a Challenger was put in its place. Have not confirmed this yet. I believe the entire upper end is original due to cast dates of about 2 to 3 weeks before the April of 69 build. The only thing I am going to do to it is go through and fix anything that is broken or missing. install its original fresh air system and enjoy driving it! No need for a restoration since it is in really great condition.

Welcome from Alabama, very rare car. Take care and enjoy.

Welcome from the middle of the pacific ocean. All I can say is wow, what a nice coronet

Hello, New member here. Just bought my first real muscle car! A 1969 Coronet R/T, 440, 4 speed, Dana Scat Pack, Convertible. Rescued out of Mo. Looking for help with how many of these were built. Some research looks like 317 convertible r/t 440s were built. Not sure how that breaks down for a 4speed trac pac car. Thanks for any help and glad to be a part of the group. Shawn

View attachment 1564609

View attachment 1564610

View attachment 1564611

View attachment 1564612

View attachment 1564613

View attachment 1564614

Greetings and welcome. I've been tracking '69 R/T convertibles for 20+ years. I have found 103 cars in that time including eighteen 440 four speed cars. I own one of the automatics.

I'm not sure I have this particular car on file. I'll send you a PM.

Production numbers are approximations based on rounding factors.

There were about ninety-nine 440 four speeds and 317 440 automatics built for sale in the US. Of the 99, about 86 came with A33 Track pack and the other 13 with A34 4:10.gears. These numbers do not included the additional ~57 cars built for sale in Canada or Export.

Greetings and welcome. I've been tracking '69 R/T convertibles for 20+ years. I have found 103 cars in that time including eighteen 440 four speed cars. I own one of the automatics.

There were about ninety-nine 440 four speeds and 317 440 automatics built for sale in the US. Of the 99, about 86 came with A33 Track pack and the other 13 with A34 4:10.gears. These numbers do not included the additional ~57 cars built for sale in Canada or Export.
Hello, cool facts on these cars. Thanks for the info. You sound like just the person I need for facts and info on theses cars. I am trying to verify if this was a Mr Norm car. Was told it was but unable to verify that. It was bought out of Chicago in 1981. The last owner forgot the name of the guy he bought it from. Will be looking for the pm.

Years ago, I saw a white 1969 R/T, 440 4-speed convertible at a cruise night in London, Ontario. I only ever saw it that one time. I have a 1967 R/T hardtop, 440, automatic.

Auto Transport Service
Back