• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet R/T 440, 4 speed, Track Pack Convertible

Well, I could be the 32nd guy to tell you nice car, but I'm just going to tell you nice car!

Welcome from a fellow Koronetti owner and huge droptop fan. 65 Hardtop here.

How did you manage to find this in Missouri and beat out any other potential suiters? If you don't have a good story, make one up!

Well, I could be the 32nd guy to tell you nice car, but I'm just going to tell you nice car!

Welcome from a fellow Koronetti owner and huge droptop fan. 65 Hardtop here.

How did you manage to find this in Missouri and beat out any other potential suiters? If you don't have a good story, make one up!
Hello and thanks! Funny story it all started with a girl I met!! lol She needed help getting her stuff back from her ex. I offered to help and she made mention there was a cool car there I would like to see. When she told me it was a 69 Coronet R/T Convertible I was excited. I asked her if it was for sale and she said she would ask. When I met the guy he said he would be interested in selling. After discovering it was a 4 speed Scat Pack in really great condition I knew I had to try to get it! We negotiated and now I am the new owner!! According to him it hasn’t seen the light of day for 20 years!! Btw this is a true story!! lol

Excellent story! Starts with a girl and ends with a car. So, do tell, did you get the girl too?

Yeah... that one make us all drool...

Possibly I missed it somewhere, but we'd all love to see a pic of the fender tag?

Yeah... that one make us all drool...

Possibly I missed it somewhere, but we'd all love to see a pic of the fender tag?
IMG_5053.jpeg

Years ago, I saw a white 1969 R/T, 440 4-speed convertible at a cruise night in London, Ontario. I only ever saw it that one time.

I know of 6 white automatics but no white four speeds. That would be a new to me car.

Here is a better picture.
Nicely optioned. I would absolutely fix/reinstall the fresh air ducting and get the bumblebee stripe back on - yours had the stripe, not the badges, as built. Odds are, the 8-track needs service, but worth every penny for all this stuff. Your car is very valuable!

Still boggles my mind St. Louis didn't code the color of a convertible top to the tag in '69? :screwy: I don't believe the top and the interior HAD to match - furthermore, red, tan and blue were optional interior colors for rags and black or white would go with any. Just odd to me.

After 20+ years of looking, that's new one to me. Thank you.
Welcome! I was able to talk the Larry the owner of Mr Norm’s. He is going to look for paperwork for my car. Said he should know something by Friday. Would be nice to verify if it was sold new at Norm’s. Fingers crossed he finds something.

Nicely optioned. I would absolutely fix/reinstall the fresh air ducting and get the bumblebee stripe back on - yours had the stripe, not the badges, as built. Odds are, the 8-track needs service, but worth every penny for all this stuff. Your car is very valuable!

Still boggles my mind St. Louis didn't code the color of a convertible top to the tag in '69? :screwy: I don't believe the top and the interior HAD to match - furthermore, red, tan and blue were optional interior colors for rags and black or white would go with any. Just odd to me.
I am definitely putting the fresh air ducting back on. It needs some attention as one tab is broke and lost and I will need the gasket that goes over the air cleaner. Will be fixing all the original components that no longer work. Adding the stripe will add to the car. I need to find a decent one to put on it. What kind of approx value would you place on this car?

I am definitely putting the fresh air ducting back on. It needs some attention as one tab is broke and lost and I will need the gasket that goes over the air cleaner. Will be fixing all the original components that no longer work. Adding the stripe will add to the car. I need to find a decent one to put on it. What kind of approx value would you place on this car?
Cleaned up, together and running, I would put a value of $60k-$80k, and I would venture on the high side of that, due to the color and options. It’s a rockin’ sweet car, very rare to find one, especially in that good of shape.

Welcome to the wonderful world of B body Mopars, glad to have you amongst us.

Cleaned up, together and running, I would put a value of $60k-$80k, and I would venture on the high side of that, due to the color and options. It’s a rockin’ sweet car, very rare to find one, especially in that good of shape.

Welcome to the wonderful world of B body Mopars, glad to have you amongst us.
Wow! Cool. Glad to be a part of the group!! Thanks!

What kind of approx value would you place on this car?

69 R/T 'verts don't come up for sale very often.
Really nice fours speeds just aren't out there. This is only the 18th 440-4 four speed I've run across in 20+ years of looking.

So...this is nice find and I hope well bought.

The non original engine hurts but the four speed, options (N96 and M46) help. Color combo is decent.

Top end for a 440-4 four speed numbers matching, well optioned and desirable color combo is likely $85-90 ish.
Fully done and a nice driver car.....I don't think $65-75 is out of the realm.

69 R/T 'verts don't come up for sale very often.
Really nice fours speeds just aren't out there. This is only the 18th 440-4 four speed I've run across in 20+ years of looking.

So...this is nice find and I hope well bought.

The non original engine hurts but the four speed, options (N96 and M46) help. Color combo is decent.

Top end for a 440-4 four speed numbers matching, well optioned and desirable color combo is likely $85-90 ish.
Fully done and a nice driver car.....I don't think $65-75 is out of the realm.
Cool. Thanks for the info! I bought it right!

Welcome to the site!! I've had one 'ragtop' in my life and it too was an RT but a Challenger. First wife hated it so ended up letting it go when we got another house and she got prego. Oh well.

Auto Transport Service
Back