• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

3.png
5.png
6.png
9.png
8.png

Does anyone know if you can buy the burlap with the small wires installed or is that something that has to be put together. Also these have been recovered once so I'm not sure if it's even correct.

13.png
12.png
11.png

Also took a road trip to Missouri to see the total eclipse. Was very cool!

The original burlap can be purchased....My front/rear seat I am going to have to thread all those wires through the burlap to have the original look....ugghhh

Justin this looks like a time consuming project. Looks like I'll be doing some basket weaving soon!

Justin this looks like a time consuming project. Looks like I'll be doing some basket weaving soon!

Seats are a good project for indoors in the A/C at least. I redid the lower driver seat and threaded my own wire and yes, it is a pain in the butt. I cannot imagine doing the rear bench but you shouldn't have any issue.

Nice eclipse pics too!

Yep think I'll save it for a camping weekend!

So I'm back from vacation! Went through Kansas, Okl, Texas, N Mexico, Colorado, and sadly Nebraska. Lots of cool places and lots of scenery and wildlife. Sunday went to the local car show. Lots of nice cars.

28.png

Did get my seat frames & sway bar back from being blasted & painted so something did get done on the car last week.

Nice work.. But no pictures of the 70 Charger sitting behind the Yellow Cuda?

Madrid Iowa. They had 500+ cars there. Population of town is about 2K

Auto Transport Service
Back