• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

I didn't want to jinx anything but I thought maybe the 6 bbl might make a extra 10-20hp over the 850 & Performer RPM.

So Jim's fighting the Right Stuff SS line kit I bought from Jegs. So warning to everyone don;t buy them. Jim's going to order something else. I almost ordered the Pro Maxx fuel line set up, wish I would of now.

I think it's partly because the SS is harder and less likely to seat. And also the quality control I think is bad. I had one piece that should of been bent at 90 and was 95, I had to bend it to get it to 90.

- - - Updated - - -

Jim feel free to comment on the fuel line problem if I'm wrong.

Sorry again Jim for the frustration I inflected on you! I know I hate things like that.....

Ah, not to worry, this is all normal stuff when building an engine.

So I did get some items painted over the weekend. IMG_20160306_121755.jpgIMG_20160306_122350.jpgIMG_20160306_123817.jpgIMG_20160306_125252.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20160306_132741.jpg
Also I have some stuff I'm getting rid of if you interested send me a PM I'll give my follows first crack here before I post it on the for sale section. All parts 69 GTX/RR
2 black 69 plym AC lower dash pads faif condition
1 pair shock/spring plates
1 pair front spring hangers
used brake & e brake pedal rubbers
LCA bumpers
UCA bolts with cam washers 1 new set 1 used
1 torsion adjuster
69 headlight bezels
1 license plate bracket
New poly bushings for rear springs
new poly bushings for front struts

That's funny, but true! That's what we say here at work .

Pedal assemblies and other pieces look great! Should be an easy sell on the other parts too

And why do you gotta make IQ's life difficult! LOL

I'm a certified PITA (pain in the ***) I'm sure he'll get even with me when I show up. Probably make me scrub the floors with a toothbrush.

AWSOME JOB ,, BTW I'm a PETA guy too!! PREFER EATING TASTY ANIMALS!!!
love them DEER HORNS! I'm a SEA DUCK HUNTING GIUDE HERE ON THE EAST COAST! plus a MOPAR MANIAC!! If its BROWN ITS DOWN! IF IT FLIES IT DIES!
IF IT CRAWLS IT FALLS! IF IT WALKS IT DROPS!!

That's why we love Magnums!!!!!!

Are you driving to Idaho pick up your engine?

I'm a certified PITA (pain in the ***) I'm sure he'll get even with me when I show up. Probably make me scrub the floors with a toothbrush.

Nice engine, great build. BTW i got The Right Stuff non-SS brake lines. They fit OK, minor tweaking at the m/c.

Slithers??? Withers??? Are you guys CELEBRATING ALREADY????
I GOTTA JOIN IN MOE!!!! KNUCK KNUCK KNUCK !!
SHES DRINKING LIQUOR!! SHE'S GETTING SHIQUOR!!! I'LL DO IT QUICKER!!

Auto Transport Service
Back