• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 gtx

Well I go in tomorrow for Lazik eye surgery. Getting my distance vision corrected. So I'll be off the rest of the week. I'll have to see what the Doc says I can and can't do for a couple days. Maybe I can sneak some X time in. Or at least take inventory and get some stuff ordered.
Tim

Everything is looking great as always......The repop rockers do require some fitment manipulation....It just shouldn't be that way at all but that it the repop industry.....

Best of luck on your Lasik and a speedy recovery....Now you will be able to see the X well at MCACN:D

Justin

Well it's day 2, feeling pretty good. I have 20/20 as of today for distance. I'll need readers but I can live with it. Thanks for all the well wishes.

I hope you ok bro. My eyesight is getting worse exponentially as time goes by. I need lasik myself.

Well imI still adjusting to my new eyes. I definitely need glasses now for bench work that I could barely do before. But I can read road signs ect. better now. So I won't be restricted on my drivers license. Didn't get much done on the X. Took Carol out, fixed Mom's tractor, fixed a gate for grandma ect. ect. Maybe I can get more done this week. I need retirement!

Well imI still adjusting to my new eyes. I definitely need glasses now for bench work that I could barely do before. But I can read road signs ect. better now. So I won't be restricted on my drivers license. Didn't get much done on the X. Took Carol out, fixed Mom's tractor, fixed a gate for grandma ect. ect. Maybe I can get more done this week. I need retirement!
This eyeglasses thing is for the birds, had them since 5th grade; I feel for ya.

Well my vision is clearing up nicely and I think I'm finally caught up here at work. Worked 5 12s and sat. & sun. Last week, I need a break!

Lol, you should’ve slept at worksite and saved gas money coming&going! The paycheck is going to be nice though.

Thank you. I'm not sure I can remember, I'll see if I can come up with it Tim.

Here ya go Tim,

Dip stick and tube, Spectre Performance 5745
If I remember right it uses a fitting at the block and is a snug fit by the motor mount.

img_20160506_175322-jpg.jpg

So this is what I woke up to Sun. a.m.! Good thing I didn't get a first season turkey tag, I'd have needed to dig out the snow camo.
snow.jpg

Got some work in on the X Sat. & Sun. I worked on the dash. Bought some stainless #10 screws for the glove box & hinge. BTW if anyone see something not quite correct please feel free to let me know, you won't hurt my feelings.
glovebox.jpg

Found my studs for the speaker, while looking for something else. If I ever do another car, I'll surely do a better job organizing on tear down!
speaker5.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back