• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 roadrunner fender decode help

19 69 GTX

Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Here's the vin it's tough to read on fender tag. Sorry I don't have a better pic of tag that's all I was sent. Just wanted help decoding it. Seems to be a 69 rr with 383 4bbl 4 speed car. B5 exterior and I guess maybe B5 interior. Think it's a vinyl top car not sure of color. Probably a bench seat car. RM23H9G301077 is the vin

Screenshot_20230410_114056_Gallery.jpg

4-speed, blue interior, B7 blue interior upper door frames, V21 black hood treatment, looks like a white vinyl top and side stripe.

4-speed, blue interior, B7 blue interior upper door frames, V21 black hood treatment, looks like a white vinyl top and side stripe.
Really white vinyl top and a side stripe. Got to be a rare combo with that and black hood treatment..would the whole hood be black or just stripes.

As far as the 2 white things. It's hard to see on my phone but it looks like V1W and V6W on either side of the V21? 2 wide black stripes on the hood with about 11 inches of body color left in the middle. The black is also about a straight line forward from the side of the cowl as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back