• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner

Our car looked exactly like the Y2 color, but all of the paperwork said Yellow Gold.

My father purchased this color Roadrunner, and it was called Yellow Gold. It is the lighter, pale yellow showing in the first photo of the Roadrunner. We purchased it new in the summer of 69. The car had no black hood stripes. The interior was kind of a bronze leather. It was a 383 4 speed. I owned the car in 75 when my father passed away. Sold it to my brother around 1980. He gave it to a friend for restoring, and use for a couple of years. The "friend" sold it shortly after, and we lost track of it.
hey are you still around here??? I just got a yellow gold 4 speed car.

V7X = side stripe. The hood performance treatment is V21.

The Vinyl trim = upgraded interior to the H2 vinyl bench seat or M6 vinyl buckets.

A vinyl top would be coded on the tag and this car is not coded for one.

Almost same combo described as my A14 car. Except my stripe was not put on after paint and using steel wheels instead of Road Wheels.
008a74_877a5633222d476f9db3327a71f14303.webp

Auto Transport Service
Back