• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 rr post trim

Beep!Beep!

Local time
12:19 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of plastic trim that goes on post in front of pop out rear window on 69 rr

i don't have pictures any more but the trim is like the wind lace as it has a rubber/plastic with a mettle reinforcement they are about 1 1/2 wide . you will only find them from a old post car. i think old gold cars and parts had some but way priced call 352-542-8085 i think they had some back in December.

I would have answered last night, but you said plastic and I thought RR's might have been different. Here's my Bee. It's just windlace like the lower door frame has, but with a "wing" off the side of it.
beerestoration2015 651.JPG
beerestoration2015 656.JPG

As others have stated, it is a windlace style material resembling a "F" profile and is used only in the B-Pillar areas of the 68 to 70 B-Body two door sedan applications. It is not reproduced, so you will have to locate good used if your missing the pieces.

Auto Transport Service
Back