• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Window Windlace Trim?

dodge68charger

Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score
Does It Matter If It Goes In Before or After The Rear Window Is Installed?

Its a One Piece Windlace That Slides Over The Headliner Teeth On The Top and Sides. Cars a 69 Super

Thanks

I had all mine done before I set the glass in.

That "Dodge" one, that they refer to as a "seal" I believe in the assembly manual, needs to be in before glass as it goes on the pinch weld. So glad that my Lynch Road Bee came with a "Plymouth lower... lol

What The Difference Between Dodge and Plymouth Ones?

Aren’t They Pretty Much The Same Platform

What The Difference Between Dodge and Plymouth Ones?

Aren’t They Pretty Much The Same Platform
Dodge, at least some, used a plastic piece slipped onto the pinch weld prior to glass install. Plymouth used a nice rubber strip stapled to the package tray. It's all in my restoration thread... I couldn't find the picture quickly when I first replied...

Here's the Plymouth left and Dodge right lower rear window trim pieces...
1969 Dodge Super Bee Coupe Restoration

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/attachments/beerestoration2017-1271-jpg.689783/

1703387905784.png

My St Louis 69 bee has the same lower trim on the package tray as Wayne pictured above. One piece windlace around sides and top. Install the windlace before the window goes in

Thank You

I ll Put The Package Tray In After

I Have The Plymouth Style One
( Left One )

Auto Transport Service
Back