• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RT SE value question

As an owner of an A47 '69 Charger R/T SE it peaks my interest every time I come across a WiW thread on one ?

in my opinion only....
at least a somewhat significant portion of price valuation gets attached to an "XS" VIN example A47.... to wit: R/T SE as being "rare and collectible" within an even greater premium for 'originality'
That said...
* NON-numbers matching engine
* NON-original equipment restoration (D21 converted)

Both factors, can potentially and significantly detract from 'rarity and collectability' at later Sale, the 'Originality' for many in the R/T SE compromised thereby rendering even more 'subjectivity' to pricing at any future sale ?

I would tend to agree with a probably max ceiling price at any later Sale in the $65K to $70K range relative in todays dollars.

Let the PO squawk all he wants.... restore the Car and enjoy it !

Sometimes buyers have "buyers remorse" where they think the paid too much, and sometimes sellers have "sellers remorse" where they think they didn't get enough. It's always after the fact. Once the deal is complete, it's over. The buyer doesn't owe any more money and the seller doesn't owe any refund. The deal has been "closed". Time to move on at that point.

Auto Transport Service
Back