• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 runner mis hardwhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge69

Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
OK so I am starting to get to the inside of my runner. I need a bunch of the Bolts and little parts. The kind of stuff most just throw in a can.
I also need some of the for a better word H spacers for the steering colume. It's three of them and thay slide into the colume mount for the bolt's to go through. I need as much hardwere as I can get as the car was in parts when I got it so 80% of it is Missing !! OH also Fender bolts and so on !!
If anyone is parting a car out let me know if you can hook me up ?
Thanks
Tj

I found the steering spacers on there at $20. for the three. The bolts are not always listed as most never need them and if I try and get them all new I will be Broke ! Was just hopeing to find someone with a can or two of them sitting around ?
Thanks red69 for the info !

I have a pair of 69 RR driver quality tail light bezels for sale if your interested, looking for $50 for the pair, the left one is better than the right, both have some minor pitting but I never even tried to polish or wheel them out. I think they are original, they have part # on rear, I can always send photos if your interested, the edges are much more defined than the repro ones I just put on which I paid about $400 for. Also a classic white Hurst shift knob w/mopar 4 speed shift pattern for $20 if you need.

Send me a pic if you can of the tail lite assemblys. My e/mail is = tj_startt 2 yahoo.com
Thanks
Tj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back