• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Superbee Hemi Orange, Rare white tail stripe white interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
More pictures for the guys inquiring. The door lips are rust free. So are front and rear window lips. Shiney paint like new.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 567
  • image2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 574
  • image3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 559
  • image4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 576
  • image5.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 565
  • image6.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 585
  • image7.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 572
  • image8.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 580
  • image9.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 580
  • image10.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 579
  • image11.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 592
The yellow residue on the grill and Bee is saw dust. It's probably protected the grill for 30 years. You can see how the car was stored in earlier pictures.

Aug 22, 2012 9pm...total of 6 calls since posted, took the addtional pictures and posted and still No offers. Hmmmm

Very cool car. Good luck with the sale.

A couple of notes on the decode if I may....

>> E63 - 383 Hi-Performance engine 335hp 4BBL Only tells us 383-4bbl. E63 does not tell us which version of the 383 came in a car.
>> H - 383 Magnum engine Again, only tells us it was a 383-4bbl. Doesn't tell us which version.
>> 272651 - sequential build number (serial number) 172,650th VIN assigned. Cars were not built by VIN order. They got mixed up.

How much flex is in the center beam of that rotisserie when loaded? Have you measured it? Nice car, I'm sure it will sell, you got it exactly ready for the media blaster, if that was coming to me like the way indicated, it would be cheaper to do it like indicated b/c you got all the undercoating off it!

How much flex is in the center beam of that rotisserie when loaded? Have you measured it? Nice car, I'm sure it will sell, you got it exactly ready for the media blaster, if that was coming to me like the way indicated, it would be cheaper to do it like indicated b/c you got all the undercoating off it!

There is no sag in the center beam of the rotisserie. Straight as an arrow.

If I can find a decent body shop in MD, VA or DE, that could get it back to me in 6-9 months, I'd keep it. All I get is 12-18 months from the 3 shops I looked into. For god sake, there isn't any rust or body work and I would deliver it in its birthday suit, bare metal.

How hard would it be to get it to become a "roller" for delivery on a truck?

@Ski - I would'nt even conside puting the old control arms and other components back on the car unless replaced or restroed to new. It would be easier to buy 4 caster wheels and mount on the body and roll it.

Why would anyone have painted the door jams blue????

The Bee was originallyHemi Orange. In the mid 70's the car was painted plumb crazy purple. They are not blue. It was on its way back to being hemi orange in the late 70's before it was parked.

man if i cud sell my RR I'd come get that Bee in a second. My dad had one wen I was a kid and I loved that car. I love my RR but my heart is in a 69 only superbee.
I have a paint shop that would keep the car as long as needed. If you know of anyone looking for a 70 RR let me know.

Rustymopar,
Logistically, it would be difficult for me being on the West Coast. It's not even a "roller".
I'd love to own it. If I lived closer/ within 300 to 400 miles, I'd load it up on a trailer and head home. But, it's like 2,700 miles for me.

'69 Super Bee

I would love to have bought this car before it was taken apart.

:eusa_wall:

Is there any rust on the car?

How are the quarter panels?

How is the trunk pan, wheel housing and trunk extensions?

Also would you deliver it to Harrisonburg VA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back