• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Superbee Hemi Orange, Rare white tail stripe white interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any rust on the car?

How are the quarter panels?

How is the trunk pan, wheel housing and trunk extensions?

Also would you deliver it to Harrisonburg VA?

Please read the entire string and description. There isn't any rust

3 hours away.. maybe for a fee. You're Mopar buddy in Harrisonburg has made an offer, I'm waffling over.

Please read the entire string and description. There isn't any rust

3 hours away.. maybe for a fee. You're Mopar buddy in Harrisonburg has made an offer, I'm waffling over.

Who's the MOPAR buddy in Harrisonburg? I like to find some guys in Harrisonburg to talk shop and get together and work on MOPARs.

The local guys I know don't do much of that. I like to start a club that helps each other.

Keep me posted.

Radiator Support

For the guy asking.. Here is the picture.

Attachments

• radiator support.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 757
Now, that is one of the best projects I have seen pop up in some time! If I didn't just buy a '70 'Cuda project, I would be on my way to you this weekend! Want to trade for a nice unrestored F6 green '69 Swinger 340 4-spd 3.91 geared driver? :)

The white stripe is quite nice on the hemi orange paint

Attachments

• 161609_a2d45fa753_low_res.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 639
So did this sell?

No... I sold my B3 Ice Blue 69 Roadrunner today. Considering keeping the SB now.

Just for the record...and for you curious types..(I am one also)
Lowest offer - $4800 no rotisserie or motor
Best Offer - $15000 with rotisseire no motor - fair offer

No... I sold my B3 Ice Blue 69 Roadrunner today. Considering keeping the SB now.

Just for the record...and for you curious types..(I am one also)
Lowest offer - $4800 no rotisserie or motor
Best Offer - $15000 with rotisseire no motor - fair offer

So someone said they would give you $15,000 for the car and rotisseire?

What is your bottom dollar for the car, parts and the rotisseire?

I'm interested in this car and rotisseire and would love to do this project and enjoy it after it is done. I don't think it would take long to put this car on the road.

In todays economy 99.9% of people would have jumped at that type of offer.
Matt

I agree and think in a good economy most would have. I think there are a lot of guys out there selling cars right now far under what they have into them. I'm seeing a lot of high dollar cars go for I'm sure a lot less then then it cost to restore them.

Wish I could own this one it would have been a good project and I say one that would take less then a year to get on the road.

Heres hoping Rustymopar can restore the Bee with the proceeds from the sale of his Runner. Unfortunately, now adays the sale of our beloved cars is often to redistribute capital to fund "real life".

I did not take the $15000 which I'm aware was a fair offer. I'm not financially strapped. I mean I don't have a money tree, but I'm not hurting to where i have to seel it. I have a new dilemma..I found a Red 69 Superbee. If my biddy isn't allowed to buy it.. I might have to.... I'll tell you.. its a sickness.. "I must have it" Ha.

So the Superbee is in the body/paint shop.. 7 Months I should have it back with liquid damages of $100 week.
$10k to replace the driver side rear full quarter. It was brazed in with brass and it wasn't a good job. It was replaced 35 years ago from a small collision. Not rust. I'm also putting a full trunk pan in it. The original had some pitting. I want it to look new. Epoxy prime, prime and paint. Oh... and I paid the $1150 for the quarter and trunk pan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back