• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 70 b body sway bar to k-frame brackets/channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Tee

Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Or measurements so I can fabricate a pair.
A dimensioned picture or a sketch will be great.
Thanks, Tony.Tee.

I have an original set from a 70 Road Runner. I will send pics or get measurements if interested or I'll take $45 shipped to you.

I also have a pair if the set from S/W Theo does not work out for you. Message me for details. Joe

Here is what I have. Looks like you can fab these up pretty easy if they don't need to be original.

DSC01137.JPG

DSC01138.JPG

DSC01139.JPG

DSC01140.JPG

I have an original set from a 70 Road Runner. I will send pics or get measurements if interested or I'll take $45 shipped.

Here is what I have. Looks like you can fab these up pretty easy if they don't need to be original.

View attachment 1417587

View attachment 1417588

View attachment 1417589

View attachment 1417590Thanks! S/W Theo, They look like 8" long . But is the width about 1-3/4" wide? And the steel is about 1/8" thick?

This might be a duplicate reply due to my first reply just seem to vanish??
So 8" long and is it 1-3/4" wide? And is the steel about 1/8" thick? Thanks, sincerely Tony.

Yes, that seems about right. As long as it's good sturdy steel plate, you can make these real easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back