• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Bee pics! If you have one post a pic.

This is just a bump!
KID

fall 08 9 lime.JPG

This is just a bump!
KID

Nice Bump...your '70 is SHARP...

Really like the X9 car with the red stripe...although I could really do without the A100 straight axle look to the front end...JMHO...

I must be going through an "X9 Phase" or something...seems like black B-Bodies are really catching my eyes lately...

:grin:
Ray

I know of a TX9 red tail stripe V code Bee if you have lots of money?
KID

Nope. Buying the A12 pretty much ground any further automotive acquisition aspirations to a screeching halt. In fact, I'll be looking to thin the herd a little before long so that I can start on the A12...but if I hit the lotto on Saturday I'll be in touch...

:grin:
Ray

Hey everyone, This is my first post. I LOVE 70 Super Bees. So I had to join. Kid. Every time I see pics of your FJ5 car it reminds me why I love them so much. Here are a few project cars that I know of or have owned.
23777170105_large.gif

70 383 auto FC7 N96 white C-stripe white interior bee that I sold my friend a few years ago.
Picture428.gif

70 383 4spd B5 N96 white c-stripe and b7 interior that I sold to anotherfriend a few years ago.
Neilscarsforebay2029.gif

Neilscarsforebay2012.gif

2377717_134_full.gif

Just sold this car a few months ago for my Friend.
DSC01583.gif

The B5 blue one coming home from AZ with the AD car road runner. (the REAL ad car)
2377717_80_full.gif

70 383 auto FY1 with black stripe top and int. in a wrecking yard. To far gone to do anything with.
2377717_15_full.gif

70 383 auto Green on black on white bee sitting in a wrecking yard in Idaho. Complete minus fender tag. Way cool wrecking yard too.
2377717_99_full.gif

70 383 4spd A/C EV2 with black int, top and C-stripe.
R/T's
2377717_131_full.gif

70 Red on black 440 auto in the desert
2377717_93_full.gif

70 440 auto Go Mango with black int and white stripe power windows waiting.
100_21078.gif

My friends restored FY1 440 auto that we just sold.

C stripes

Are you the same C stripes from the Charger forum? Some really cool pics here thaks for posting them! They all look like fun projects! I had an FC7 70 R/T. It was a really clean California car with white int. If it were a Bee I never would have sold it!!
KID

Here is my "Little Bee"....a little hard to drive :tongueflap:

Pewterbee.jpg

Nice sublime bee, I've about decided to paint my Bee sublime as well. now I'm trying to decide if I want a vinyl top or not, that's a lot of bright green without it. I'm trying to find a picture of a '70 sublime bee with a black vinyl top, it seems like it would look sharp.

Actually the white top and C stripes look good, I wouldn't have guessed so.

The black top on a car with a white interior and white strips looks a little funny but I suppose it would have been possible. I'm with you on vinyl tops as a rule, my '70 Challenger R/t SE has a vinyl top and I hate them on E bodies but since it's a forrmal roof SE I don't have a choice. on bigger cars like the B dody they look good in my opinion, but you sure don't need one to look good.

I was thinking sublime with a black top and bumble bee stripe, but the C strip looks great too. just too many decisions I'm sure when I'm done I'll wish I had done something different.

Two of the Bees' that I've owned.

According to Galen, the purple one was the last v code and second to last overall Bee built out of St. Louis. Last day of production. Also an A34 Super Track Pack car. Many years ago I went by "lastbee" on these forums.

attachment.jpg

2576264_8.jpg

RTmike
Welcome to the site! Very nice Bee's! I stole them to ad to my site I hope that's Okay with you?
Thanks for sharing!!
KID

Auto Transport Service
Back