• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD `70 Coronet R/T project

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats reserve on it?
Not that I can afford to buy anything but I like to dream

The 72 Charger is listed for sale in hopes to generate some cash for my other projects but my lovely wife just had a brain storm. Why don't you take the money from the sale and Matt's R/T? I think that she's cause of me being flat broke with nothing but mopars in the bank? Hell, I guess that aint a bad way to be?

The 72 Charger is listed for sale in hopes to generate some cash for my other projects but my lovely wife just had a brain storm. Why don't you take the money from the sale and Matt's R/T? I think that she's cause of me being flat broke with nothing but mopars in the bank? Hell, I guess that aint a bad way to be?

Spauldo I can't help but feel I am falling in love with your wife!

I'm watching this VERY CLOSELY on EBAG, all but licking my knutz in anticipation that it doesn't sell until I get the $$$$ out of my Charger. Why do you do this to me Matt???

I guess you can't do one without the other. I am currently being tortured by others with cars for sale on here as we speek!

Matt,
I just got served up a SUCKER PUNCHED by an offer to buy an incredible motor and transmission that the man vowed to bring to the grave with him! If the deal happens you will here about it live on FBBO! If not, that car will be mine!! You know I bid to win!!!

Yes, I was quite pleased to see that! My hope is that the bidder actually meant to meet the reserve.

Okay Matt where do you FIND this stuff?

I like this one too. send me a PM see if any are good enough to get my money:toothy5:

I wish I had the recources to grab one of these one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back