• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 gtx is it twisted?

sengram

Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if a 70 gtx has a slight twist to the body.I am restoring 1,it has a twist but is gradual from front too back and is opposite from the torq. Iwondered if it was supposed to be this way from factory, the car does'nt show any major damage

can anyone tell me if a 70 gtx has a slight twist to the body.I am restoring 1,it has a twist but is gradual from front too back and is opposite from the torq. Iwondered if it was supposed to be this way from factory, the car does'nt show any major damage

It's tweaked, put it on a perfectly ( or close to ) flat floor and drop a tape from the pinch weld to the floor at all 4 corners, it will give you a close idea of how far you're out ...

Tweaked, prior accidents, not known to come of the assembly line correct ( start measuring any mopar from known points front to rear, 1/2 difference, at least on the ones I had to measure). Un-twist it, then sub frames.

Auto Transport Service
Back