• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 GTX value

70GETEX

Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
IMG_0733.JPG
IMG_1721.JPG
IMG_1722.JPG
IMG_1723.JPG
IMG_0721.JPG
IMG_2222.JPG
IMG_2227.JPG
Considering selling my GTX and would like your opinions on what you think it should bring. Very nice real RS23U car in it's original color citron mist done in base clear. New Vinyl top. All new Legendary interior, new gauges, all new M&H wiring harnesses except the rear light harness. NOM 440 built to factory 375HP fresh 727 trans, all new brakes stops great. Runs & drives great. What do you think?

I cannot help with your local value, but I do really like it. I might be a little biased of course. :lol:

Somewhere in the 40-50K range. If it was numbers matching, $50k+.

thats a great looking car im very partial to the 70 RR and GTX body style, I dont like telling someone the value of their car but I will say all our car values are going down these days and I see a continuing trend I have sold off some cars in the last few yrs. just my opinion

I'm not sure if I agree with Dgc and declining values.

You have a very nice car. When I comes to value the fact that it's a numbers match drivetrain car helps a lot. Some things aren't correct even though they are nice (exhaust tips, underbody color) and maybe something that might keep the value not in the range that others have mentioned is that it's an automatic also being on the column, and a lack of airgrabber. Many looking for muscle cars seek out a 4spd at a minimum, High Impact Colors, and then if they can other options like the air grabber etc.

Good luck, it should go quickly!

Thanks for the input guys. Much appreciated. The underbody is black but it was factory undercoated which I'm sure is why all of the body panels are original to the car. Here is the fender tag.

IMG_0723.JPG

Sell the 'Cuda if it's not a 70. That GTX is just too gorgeous to let go. That color!

Sell the 'Cuda if it's not a 70. That GTX is just too gorgeous to let go. That color!
Cuda is a 74 but it has a 650HP 512 stroker & pistol grip 4 speed. Way too much fun to let it go. I am struggling with selling the GTX.

Gorgeous car!
Car prices are declining, but not 70 GTX's there just aren't many of them.
Being a column shift us the only demerit. I think the rest of the car more than makes up for it.
$48-$53k

Auto Transport Service
Back