• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 gtx

welcome to the Darkside & FBBO

70K??!! You sure the guy wasn't putting an offer on the guys house instead?.....Whoa! Way out of line.

She declined my offer,said her research of a car in that condition was around 40k.

Did you tell her good luck?A very nice 70 GTX in the original color can be bought for less.For the purist the color change is a huge negative.

I would give her a fair offer.I wouldn't try and low ball her. If you treat her right, chances are she will come to you first once she gets a reality check. And if not, so be it.

Seems like its the ones who have these cars fall in their lap that think they hit the lotto as opposed to people who have been in the hobby for a while.

With just seeing pic's and the info your posted 6-8K would qualify for a lowball offer.........but 40K is in outer space.

That might be a tad low. From what I can see the outside looks to be not too bad. If the rest of the engine bay looks like the fender where the tag is.....eh. From what I can see and it being a real GTX, i might have said 10 to 12. If she has 40 ish on the brain the answer is no either way. Hey, can't blame ya for trying. Crazier stuff has happened.

Body is not as good as it looks. Wasnt going to bash it on this site. Tried to get her to give me a price. Had to start somewhere. I like when people say give me an offer and then get mad at you when you do.

I think her plan is to put it on ebay at a higher offer than I gave her and see what happens. Dont blame her I geuss.

Welcome aboard! Lot of great folks here...

x2 moparstuart! I sold one awhile back!4spd,n96 #8 resto cond.got 32,000! so if it's that bad 12-15 would be about right!

milner56 are you still looking foe a 1970 GTX well heres one rs23u0g223831_17[1].jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back