• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 R/T used to be

roadrunnerman

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
I was given this car a few years ago and had all intentions of rebuilding it,but then a friend of mine's uncle where it was kept at decided to push to the back 40 with a bucket loader and pushed the trunk area and collapsed the frame and wrinkled the roof and c-pillar.This is what is left that can be salvage for sale.I will post what i have on the other thread.The frame and rear axle are from a 74 charger just so i can move it around.

092.jpg

093.jpg

094.jpg

70 r/t

more pics. sorry about the xtra threads

098.jpg

099.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

102.jpg

Haha, Iraqivet, I was thinking about cracking a joke on me tackling this car next, but, you beat me to it! I watched too much 'The Six Million Dollar Man' in the mid 70s, the "We can rebuild him" mantra sort of 'stuck' with me! haha

Not impossible with the right doner vehicles. I hope somebody took the keys to that front end loader away from farmer John!

Not much to save but the VIN. Front clip may not be too bad.

Again AMD can save the day, what a shame someone could to such a thing, especially to an R/T model.

Man,not much left to that one...To bad you can,t sell rust by the pound...Power steering box may be good!!
Petty Blue 67 GTX

The word "car" might be a stretch on that one.....

I would be interested in the steering column and dash frame if you part it out. Let me know.

Auto Transport Service
Back