• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 roadrunner that i purchased off this forum

lol ok, i might just sell it as is so i can afford to build the car i want but if i get up the funds i will finish it, gonna take good $ to make it a barrett quality car.

finally shes here

title.jpg

oh yea, i put the car on hold till it got here

Sweet RR. Do you drive the Dart much? About a month or 2 ago I saw a Dart that looked just like that one north bound 15 just before the 95 in the afternoon. If that is the same Dart you have one AWESOME/SWEET Dart. it even sounded awesome. I had a 69 Dart and sold it about 10yrs ago here in Vegas and I still regret selling it. I really miss that car.

no this was my dart, it never saw the street i sold it
dart2.jpg

3/8 line i believe, ive already ripped it out for new line, as for the tank, i just dropped it out and in the dumpster, whole thing was so rotten there was no top to the gas tank

Glad to see you are still around. Any progress photo's posted somewhere?

no i havent done much to it, im just about done restoring a 65 mustang to sell, then i have a 68 elenor project to build and sell then im gonna jump back on the roadrunner. i just bought three 68 chargers for myself to keep so ive been tinkerin on those too. too many projects and not enough time. i need 3 more of me lol

What size fuel line(s) are in the RR? And the sending unit? Any pics?

My 1970 383 Roadrunner has 5/16" fuel lines. From what I understand, that was fairly standard, although I don't know if the Hemi/440+6 cars had larger lines.

ok im back on the roadrunner now... along with a 69 daytona restomod, a 71 cuda convertible restomod, and another 69 daytona restomod for myself. ive also stock pilled 3 other chargers, a satelite (superbird restomod) and 2 challengers for next year. ive got alot goin on this year as you can see lol. but i did send the roadrunner out for balsting and shes back now on the rotisserie, blasting showed alot more cancer than what was seen before. i now am replacing both lower quarters, entire trunk, entire floor and trunk gutters. i was trying to keep count of how many spot welds ive have to drill, but i lost count at 200 something already haha.blasting1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back