• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Satellite project

Status
Not open for further replies.

slamma52

Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a this 1970 satellite for sale. to me it looks just like the rr but it says satllite on it. has 318 motor i think and you can see in the pics what shape it is in. $1200.00 lets make a deal 101_2012.jpg

101_2013.jpg

101_2014.jpg

101_2015.jpg

101_2016.jpg

101_2019.jpg

101_2020.jpg

1970 satellite

Would you consider selling any parts of this car like the drip rail stainless on both sides and the seat belts?
Rob

Hi, where in Alabama are you located? I live in North Alabama, would like to see it.

Jason

Looks like a couple more mopars in the background... going to be listing them as well?
Looks like a Challenger I see? Whats the story on the green car?

If for some reason you end up parting this out I'd like the winidshild trim please

Warning!!!!

Fair warning becareful with this guy he took me $600 for that orange challenger
had my buddy drive all the way from Louisiana to meet him and he said he waited there to long and he was disappointed in me. Thanks for being a D-bag and not being reasonable at all. He wouldnt even wait til the morning so he could pick up the challenger. :icon_evil:

green challenger has been sold and chargers. gtx gone also.

If you weren't so dang far away, we would be talking on the 70 Satty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back