• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD `71 383 3 spd Super Bee Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not too far away from me Ron, I could get you a car delivered for around 5 or 600 bucks, maybe less if you're not in a hurry. You're in PA, right?

Who does the shipping? You can pm me that if you don't want to post it here.

Bump on a great car, one I REALLY WANT!

No problem, I've posted his info several times on the forum. His name is Tony and his # 586-206-3286.

Hate to do it but I'm bursting at the seams right now so I'm slashing the price again, $5,900 for the Bee and $1,000 for the parts car! Inventory reduction sale. As I have slowly rounded up all my cars into my shop (and a couple of friends cars) I find that I have not enough room to work on them and that's a problem! Client work is really taking off too so I realistically won't be able to keep them all and have narrowed it down to 4 keepers and the rest need to go!

One last price cut before it goes on EBay today or tomorrow. The Bee stays at $5,900 but I'll throw in the parts car for $800, that's $6,700 for the pair!

Sold it today to a new member on this site so we'll be able to watch the resto unfold as a father daughter project!

This car is even better in person! She had the biggest smile on her face when I told her we got it. Thanks Matt

Good deal for both of you. Will be anticipating on seeing this being built. Make sure to put up a lot of photo's.

Congrats on selling it Matt! and 68runner, good luck to you, Matt's a great member and all around one of the "good ole boys"!!

Ill second roadrunnermans suggestion!!

Deal fell through, huge bummer! No messy details, just changed his mind.
Still for sale.

As much as I hate to do this, this project has got to go. The lack of space is going to start to cost me money. 5K takes it, very firm.

$4,800 OBO!
I had to move this car onto a trailer and put it in front of my building because it was sitting where my metal shop was supposed to be and I could no longer afford to keep it inside. The city has now given me till the 18th to move it and I do not want it back in my shop! Somebody make me an offer, I would even consider trades plus cash but no cars, maybe parts, tools, etc.

$4,500.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#s matching big block '71 Super Bee with a build sheet! C'mon are you guys alive out there?
Make me an offer. The hood on this thing is worth $1,500 and the original 383 will run, it likely doesn't even need a rebuild.

I wish you luck Matt,times are tough and only getting worse.Definately cheap enough.

Good luck with the sale Matt...I can't believe this one hasn't moved. Great looking project, if it wasn't that I really want a 70 Runner or GTX I'd be all over this Bee.

Man I love this car! Same problem as everyone else though cash is tight. The location doesn`t help me either if it was around the corner from me I don`t think I would be able to sleep at night! Good Luck with it! Friendly bump if nothing else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back