• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 71-4 forward mount bench seat or buddy seat OEM pistol grip shifter, rods, levers and dogbone

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ol74charger4me

Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
71-4 forward mount bench seat or buddy seat OEM pistol grip shifter, rods, levers and dogbone mount. This is correct with 7190 reverse, correct levers, correct washers and clips, rods, oem dogbone, correct mount bolts and non stop bolt body. Slip in handle mount was exchanged for bolt in sleeve and handle is brand new reproduction. All parts have original cleared finish. Shifter box has been rebuilt with the best parts of 3 shifter boxes including a almost new Chevy one(hehehe) to give it a great tight feel. I would almost give up a kidney before I would let this leave my garage because it is so cool, but I am burned out and getting out. My loss, your gain. $400 shipped to your door. Lots of pics available if site limits me. PM me. Paypal accepted when sent as friends and family.
20160416_234807.jpg
20160416_235134.jpg
20160416_234834.jpg
20160416_234754.jpg

Is it still for sale? Would this set-up pass inspection for OEM besides the chevy part? I would like to see which part is the chevy part and can that part be changed back to a Chrysler part? Thanks.

The only part out of the chevy one is the stainless shims and the bolt in sleeve. All universal parts for a Competition Plus Hurst. Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back