• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71-74 4 Spd Charger Project - Whats out there???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrely1

Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a fairly complete 4 spd charger project. Just looking to see what's out there. Message me.
Thanks guys!

Your phone number was removed. It's in the rules.

Looking for a fairly complete 4 spd charger project. Just looking to see what's out there. Message me.
Thanks guys!
i have a complete original (was restored in the late 80's) 74 charger 318 auto that needs driver sude unibidy frame rail replaced ,roof repaired or replaced and right rear 1/4 has bindo in it. I bought it got it running and driving stopping but i did not find out about the frame rail after the fact i am also throwing in a 72 charger that is a shell no motor or trans but have the interior for it i already repaired the fire wall needs floor pans patched and trunk pan repaired. 8,000 for both

i have a complete original (was restored in the late 80's) 74 charger 318 auto that needs driver sude unibidy frame rail replaced ,roof repaired or replaced and right rear 1/4 has bindo in it. I bought it got it running and driving stopping but i did not find out about the frame rail after the fact i am also throwing in a 72 charger that is a shell no motor or trans but have the interior for it i already repaired the fire wall needs floor pans patched and trunk pan repaired. 8,000 for both
I'm assuming this is a factory 4 speed car?

No it is a auto. Just thought i would throw that out to you if you wanted to switch it over. It is for sale on here for more pictures.

If you are wanting to build a hotrod, you can pretty easily get everything needed to convert an AT car into a manual car, third pedal, hump, Z bar, etc. Might greatly open up the pool of available cars. I know of a 71 Superbee that I recall is a BB AT AC car as an example. I am building a 71 Charger that was born a 318 AT car but is now a 5.7 5 spd car.... just saying. Message me if you want more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back