• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 71 - 74 B Body Mopar Satelite RoadRunner GTX Black Interior (excellent condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Duster

Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a nearly complete, (minus the seats), 1971-1974 B Body black interior in excellent condition. This interior should fit B Body's to include Roadrunners, Satellites and GTX's. Comes with everything pictures to include:
*Sun visors
*Sail panels
*Kick panels
*Pillar trim
*Roofline trim
*Front and rear upper and lower door panels
*Bench seat hinge covers
*Upper and lower quarter trim
*Ashtrays
*Rearview mirror
*Hanger hooks
*Window cranks
*Everything else pictured. (Prefer to sell together)

Asking $750 or best reasonable offer for everything.

202_1308.JPG 202_1309.JPG 202_1315.JPG 202_1316.JPG 202_1317.JPG 202_1318.JPG 202_1319 - Copy.JPG 202_1320 - Copy.JPG

I have a nearly complete, (minus the seats), 1971-1974 B Body black interior in excellent condition. This interior should fit B Body's to include Roadrunners, Satellites and GTX's. Comes with everything pictures to include:
*Sun visors
*Sail panels
*Kick panels
*Pillar trim
*Roofline trim
*Front and rear upper and lower door panels
*Bench seat hinge covers
*Upper and lower quarter trim
*Ashtrays
*Rearview mirror
*Hanger hooks
*Window cranks
*Everything else pictured. (Prefer to sell together)

Asking $750 or best reasonable offer for everything.

View attachment 526460 View attachment 526461 View attachment 526466 View attachment 526467 View attachment 526468 View attachment 526469 View attachment 526470 View attachment 526471
Will you sell in parts?

Interested in
Sun visors
Sail panels
Kick panels
Pillar trim
Roofline trim
Ashtrays
Rearview mirror
Hanger hooks

Interested in
Sun visors
Sail panels
Kick panels
Pillar trim
Roofline trim
Ashtrays
Rearview mirror
Hanger hooks

If it doesn't sell as an entire lot, Ill consider these parts separately.

Wish you were closer, I could use a lot of those goodies.

Unfortunately, it would be quite expensive to ship. If you elect to sell individual items, put me down as interested in the upper/lower door panels.

Unfortunately, it would be quite expensive to ship. If you elect to sell individual items, put me down as interested in the upper/lower door panels.
What part of alabama are you located in?

Looks like this is 74 stuff correct ? There are difference

Looks like this is 74 stuff correct ? There are difference
Ya, looks like 74 Satellite. There are differences in rear uppers and lower panels and sails as far as fit. Upper panels are 73/4 Satellite. Everthing else is 71-4 B.
Looks like a real nice setup.

Lower rear is 74 b body only very rare panel they don't repop it I buy when I see but I don't need it right now good deal for someone!

I'm happy to ship :)
I need everything except the door panels if you are ready to split. Th birmingham guy, I live in montgomery if you wanted some panels and wanted to split shipping. Still a hike but it'll get everything closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back