• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-74 Charger Chin Spoiler

JR_Charger

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
It seems like everyone is selling this polyethylene ABS unit - Link

Are there any problems with that piece? Looking to buy soon.

Excellent piece. Bought the same one. Fits great. Best way to install is to remove the lower valance panel and install it on a bench and then put the whole assembly back on together. Easy, one-morning job.

Excellent piece. Bought the same one. Fits great. Best way to install is to remove the lower valance panel and install it on a bench and then put the whole assembly back on together. Easy, one-morning job.

charger valance 2.jpg

charger valance 2.jpg

charger valance 3.jpg

Thanks. My lower valence panel is already off, would liked to get the holes for the spoiler drilled before sending it out to paint.

Nice to know. I need to buy a few of those for my drift car as it came with it from the factory and wanted the car to look a little stock-ish.

IMG_6933.jpeg

IMG_1681.jpeg

IMG_1679.jpeg

71 Charger drift car, huh? Now that would be something to see.

well it won't be for a few tears, but I will post the build on the forum here when I do start on it.

Auto Transport Service
Back