• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-74 Charger Picture Thread

Looks great ! t I was not able to fit my exact reproduction front spoiler so high on the ends and lower around the front plate , it fit well but higher up around the front plate. why is this?

- - - Updated - - -

I was referring to the blue charger with the after market head lamps don't know why it posted with this pic

phpw3s8PmPM.jpg

phpw3s8PmPM.jpg

3 of a kind . Charger with white top is unrestored, reference survivor, has 23K miles, 400 4bbl. Charger w tan top original owner completely restored w 440. Black Charger has 318.

DSCN1117.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I might revive this thread! Hard to believe how much differentry this car looks. Hopefully done by 2020. With a 440, 4 speed, 3.23 geared 8.75", FC7 Purple, black vinyl top and interior, etc.

20150523_090957[1].jpg 20170725_132741.jpg

keep-it-jpg.jpg

73 SE, I work across from a local dealership, pulling into work around 4 a.m. and saw an empty spot in front.

Auto Transport Service
Back