• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-74 Dodge/Plymouth Patch panels

70chall440

Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
First off I am not affiliated with this company in any way, I was sent the link and I subsequently ordered some patch panels for my 68 Barracuda, however I noticed that they have some patch panels for 71-74 B bodies and thought someone might be interested here.

I am merely passing it on, if you don't like them or think they suck, so be it but I suspect someone out there might need something. Be advised that they seem to use 20 gauge Sheetmetal which is generally what was used originally but is on the light side of things.

Dodge – Page 2 – Automotive Manufacturing LLC.

Interesting.

I see those sometimes, by lesser known MFG that have folded over, not stamped corners, leaving a gap to be welded or otherwise dealt with by the purchaser.

These appear to be stamped.

I agree that they appear stamped. I looked up their address on google maps and there is a small shop there with a sign with I think their name but it certainly its a big manufacturing shop. So either they have some dies and a big press, or are getting someone in the US who has these things or most likely are getting them from overseas. That said, I need patch panels for my 68 and these guys are the only ones who say they have them so I ordered some. If they are not great that it's a huge problem and mine are rusted through completely.

Auto Transport Service
Back