• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Dart Swinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

71dartswinger

Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale Or TRADE for a Station Wagon or D100 truck
Car is unrestored slant 6 82,000 miles i have put 42,000 on from sept 2001 till now as my daily driver.
new front seat cover and new carpet 4 years ago / super six 2 bbl intake on car
new ss piston kelsey hayes calipers from SSBC last year runs great .gas tank treated this year.
only rust is at the corners of rear window (dime size biggest area) and some small spots in rear rockers behind tire.
all paint except engine compartment is orginial
$ 5500.00 or trade for a mopar wagon or pickup d100 in equal condition

006.jpg

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

have had two lookers and some very lowball offers $500.00 was one and one for 1500.00
and a offer to trade for a 72 Newport T&C wagon needing paint & int work

i guess they dont know mopars
both were not driving american cars and it was while we were driving down the road.
i have 3 who want to buy but no one has given a deposit or showed up with cash yet!!

i am not in a hurry to sell as i have had car from 2001 and drive it everyday to work.

That's a nice car, I've seen it!

Spend $200 on a set of twin scoops and whatever it costs for the tailstripe and those without the vision to see this car's true potential will finally see the light. Bet it would sell like hotcakes at McDs after the makeover.

I agree i guess i will have to put into body shop get rust fixed paint car add stripe might add scoops swap in v8 340 and sell it for $10,000 as a clone

I'm just "down the street" from you. My wife and I stopped at your yard sale a year or two ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back