• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 RR 340 4 speed

371RR

Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have an original 71 RR 340 4 speed? I bought one in 1974 and sold it in 1975.....I know dumb, as I am pretty sure it went to Madame Crusher in about 77.! I then bought another "same thing, different car in about 1980 and sold it in about 83. I was just curious, because one website states that only 438 were made with the 340 4 speed. Currently have a 71 with 383 auto. First one I paid about $1400 and it was a beautiful car. My current one I paid just shy of $20K and although nice, not nearly what the first one was over 40 years ago.
1971 Road Runner going to prom in 1974.JPG
2nd Roadrunner-1 small.jpg
IMG_20140921_140604-5.jpg

Fk6 with a burnt orange gut?

Hmm just saw one for sale about a year ago here in FL it was in a junk yard but was all there kinda rough though this might help I want to say central FL somewhere if I see it again I'll post it up

Hmm just saw one for sale about a year ago here in FL it was in a junk yard but was all there kinda rough though this might help I want to say central FL somewhere if I see it again I'll post it up
Thanks, be interested to see it!

The first one was black high back bucket, the second and third were black bench

then its not the one i have
good luck with your search.

Auto Transport Service
Back