• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71 rr header panel emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

71rr440+6

Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
in need of the emblem that fits in the center circle on the header panel on a 71 rr or sat i think its different than 72 , doesnt have to be perfect. pm please if you have one ,thanks

Hey, I need one too! The only place I could find one new is a place called Jack's Mopars in New Jersey and he has been out of them for a month. He keeps saying he will get them back in but no luck yet. Part number EM89 for around $40.00-$50.00. Anyone know another place to but a new one or repop one? Anyone else have a good used one.
Thanks,
Todd

Sorry, 71 got my last ones. I'll keep an eye out at the local shows for you.
Bob

Does anyone else have one or know where to buy one. I saw a new NOS one on ebay for $300. Any used or repop new ones? Anyone?
Thanks,
Todd

i sure am glad mopar bob helped me out. i always thought i was being rude to jump on someones wanted post trying to buy the same item as they were...i guess its ok to do that??

71rr4406-sorry for that. I didnt mean to hyjack your thread.
I figured since Mopar Bob PM'd you back, that you got one. I waited almost a month to post. I would not have jumped in ahead of you if it looked like you didnt get one.
My appologies again.
Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back