• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 4 speed ply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok guys I found out a friend of mine has been holding out on me! I was just informed he had this in storage somewhere and he's bringing it home to FL now . He says he will sell it as he has to many projects right now . I don't have alot of information yet but figured I could let you guys get a sneak peek of it before he puts it on eBay , I would assume if he gets a decent offer he would sell it off eBay . I'll get more information this weekend and more / better picture s .
So I Know it's a 72 I believe a factory big block 4 speed car ,I'm told the body is perfect and that's a real deal air grabber on it all parts are there. I believe the block is trashed but the trans and rear are good , I also helibel all parts are here in rrarea really good condition. I think he wants $10k -13k area I think he was starting eBay at 10 k and local adds at 13k
1042.jpeg
1043.jpeg
1144.jpeg
1146.jpeg

If it is a factory 4spd big block car I will do 13k cash. Need pictures and vin.

Sorry guys I've been busy haven't went to see car but sounds like it's not what I was told I asked if everything was nubernu and he wasn't sure and then I got 68 eng and 69 trans sounds like it was a 318 car that was converted I will post more when I get a fender tag in my hand as I have had alot of interest on it but that's when it was a da daaaa daaaaaaaa car not a womp womp!

Sorry guys I've been busy haven't went to see car but sounds like it's not what I was told I asked if everything was nubernu and he wasn't sure and then I got 68 eng and 69 trans sounds like it was a 318 car that was converted I will post more when I get a fender tag in my hand as I have had alot of interest on it but that's when it was a da daaaa daaaaaaaa car not a womp womp!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back