• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 72 Charger Rallye

Status
Not open for further replies.

T2R9

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
I am in search of a clean 72 Charger Rallye project. I really want a 4-speed that has AC. EV2 would be awesome too! I will consider Autos as well. Must have good doors and taillights and not missing many parts. Not interested in restored cars or rusty cars.

Thanks

AC four speed cars are hard to find.

You just missed a red one on ebay a few months ago.

fairly cheap, too IIRC.

I remember it. EV2 340 car.

My cars a project that's apart 72 rallye 340 was an auto bought all 4 speed converson parts I have tons and tons of brand new parts for it I want $15000

My cars a project that's apart 72 rallye 340 was an auto bought all 4 speed converson parts I have tons and tons of brand new parts for it I want $15000

Project? Disassembled and rust? Non AC car? pictures please.

Project? Disassembled and rust? Non AC car? pictures please.

It is an a/c car it's basically a roller right now I was getting ready to have it stripeds it has a few rust spots but not bad at all compared to most there's a build thread on it I'll try and add a link here's a pic of when I bought it
197339-496727a9e6d9ad80458bf0776add1e92.jpg
197340-cb8a66c1e3cacca2e113eba39ecc9291.jpg

I have a hideaway setup for it now ! I have probably $30000 invested in it with all the new parts hanging around just haven't had time to get to it and now baby is here !

Do you have any pictures that are current? I have never seen any other than the ones sitting on that trailer. Sent you a pm with an email you send to.

Thanks for the link. I will pass on it.

Will also consider any 71-74 Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back