• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

727 shifter suggestions

bobtile

Local time
9:07 PM
Reaction score

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,499
I like it. I would run either that or for the low buck broke build like mine I like the turbo action shifter- they are pretty bulletproof.

That precision shifter is awesome if you are going to use it to shift on air or electric. Top of the line for an automated shifter!! Nothing else in the same league!

i run the turbo action and love it. That one looks like a good one also. I did get great support for my turbo.

Looks like a shifter, never used that brand but looks like a nice one

are you planning on using an air shifter or electronic solenoid shifted ?
like the one you pitcher-ed ?
or just a manual shifted, is probably more like it, your just using that photo, shown with a air shift option ?

good luck either way

No air shifter. That was just a pic that I pulled. Just looking for a good solid manual shifter.

No air shifter. That was just a pic that I pulled. Just looking for a good solid manual shifter.

Kind of what I thought... but thanks for clarifying, just my morbid curiosity...LOL

Every one loves your morbid curiosity Budnicks!

2014-07-16 10.29.22.jpg2014-07-29 10.28.52.jpgA couple of pictures of my turbo shifter

I have a turbo cheetah that's in my 65 Plymouth and the one I took out of the 65 blue dodge. Great shifter for the money.

Attachments

• shifter2.jpg
    shifter2.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 522
Turbo action in both the dart and roadrunner. one of the best for a mopar because the cable enters from the back. i street drive the living **** out of both cars and have never had an issue with burnt cables or any of the other nonsense that comes from other shifters.

Turbo action in both the dart and roadrunner. one of the best for a mopar because the cable enters from the back. i street drive the living **** out of both cars and have never had an issue with burnt cables or any of the other nonsense that comes from other shifters.

Mine enters from the front, reverse manual valve body.

- - - Updated - - -

I have 3 of these PPP shifters with free nuetral

Attachments

• DSCN3122.jpg
    DSCN3122.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 483
I use a Cheetah SCS with a reverse pattern trans and the cable enters from the back.

I love my B&M pro ratchet, fwiw. Nice firm action, short throw and no gates or complex levers to mess with. Just a simple lever throw for reverse. Kind of a pain to go from R to 1 (need to ratchet 4 times) when pulling out of a parking spot.

I use a Cheetah SCS with a reverse pattern trans and the cable enters from the back.

yep, i have one thats either forward or reverse and the other is just straight up reverse and they both enter from the back of the tranny.

I use a B&M Pro Ratchet like HT413. The cable is a little too long, but it has a super short throw when shifting.

I'm old school

Attachments

• PUSH buttons 001.jpg
    PUSH buttons 001.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 399
Auto Transport Service
Back