• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 73 charger s.e. part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chrome on the back of the fender please attach a picture of the area it go's I'm getting low on parts a guy came and bought alot for garlets and he said he will buy the rest for turkey run in two weeks

Front left fender. Drivers side, it's a small piece, kind of L-shaped. Right above the headlight.

Do you have pics of the other parts yet?

I have to get the pictures I had 4 cars take a crap at once ,my driver some a hole
t boned me ,my truck threw a valve or two ,my spair truck lost it's clutch. my 64 300 conv had a transmission problem (turns out it was a (scrag)??? in the tourq conv that was letting loose some times it went ,sometimes it didn't anyways trans is back today so tomorrow it will be done my srt4 will be out of the body shop on Fri. the general d (clutch job) is ready to go back in the truck just waiting on a second set of hands and that new hemi truck is waiting for a empty garage place.it's not an easy job so I want to be able to walk away from it if I feel the need
When it rains it pours

Yeah, this month did not start out well. I am still trying to figure out where the missing pink wire was cut from under my dash. Both sides were cut, and removed, making it difficult to replace, as I don't know if it goes through the firewall, in the column, or where. It works the brake interlock, parts of the cluster, and I believe it also works the tail lights.

Good luck!

If that's a problem I have a guy at elite vintage driveline that can get them and rebuild them ,I actually just got one back from him for my 72 rallye charger

I have a plan bench seat left the one with the buddy seat is gone already.

your inbox is full --- interested in the passenger side of the firewall (where the triangular hole for the A/C blower motor is - need it and a couple inches around it to replace a damaged section of my firewall

Kinda I offered it to a friend locally but they haven't told me yes of no yet I'll double check and let you know

I need the A/C vent piece from Center dashboard to the passenger corner. the one with 3 ducts in it and charger SE trim. I have no clue to what it is called.

Bob

I know the car is pretty rusty, but I was wondering if you had a rust free piece that you would be willing to cut out? It's the bottom of opera window on the drivers side as pictured.
Cheers
Jason
20170203_143045.jpg

Cars gone ! But that part was shot anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back