• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 73 charger s.e. part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u ever sell RALLYE dash and RALLYE dash harness. You can PM me with prices. Also looking for tilt column for 71 to 74 B body. Thanks I realize this is an old post.

Gauges are long gone but I think there's still a harness out in the shed are you interested in just it ?

Guys most everything is gone from this car I got picked over by a swap meet guy took just about everything I will get and updated list of what's available soon

Hey guys I'm picking this car up tomorrow I need a few things off of it but not alot . I know it looks rough it is but it has tons of good parts in it the sheet metal doesn't look well .the rear window area looks promising but tomorrow is the make or brake it. I'm buying it either way if you need something please let me know I'll check it out if it's decent I'll get you pictures and you can make me an offer on what you need be fair and I'll be fair easy as that . I'm easy to get along with . View attachment 359131 View attachment 359132 View attachment 359133 View attachment 359134 View attachment 359135 View attachment 359136 View attachment 359137 View attachment 359138 View attachment 359139
Is the 72 an 73 the same dash,

I'm sorry I thought u were talking to another member still getting the hang of it.
I'm not sure about the compatibility between years. I've seen some people say when the switch to electronic ignition happened it can make a difference and of course with the government adding all the seatbelt warning stuff.on 73 .Who knows. What were u thinking on price ?

Sorry guys I've been swamped here . I'll check on the harness. And the dash is basically all the same a few things changed in 73-74 the rallye gauge cluster had pic next to the wiper and headlight switches along with the words the older ones just had the word's. The seat belt light is in the newer two there's only a map light in the old ones but they interchange just need to run the seat belt light wiring. I believe that's about it for different things obviously 4 speed cars have a reverse light on the dash all years .

I'm sorry I thought u were talking to another member still getting the hang of it.
I'm not sure about the compatibility between years. I've seen some people say when the switch to electronic ignition happened it can make a difference and of course with the government adding all the seatbelt warning stuff.on 73 .Who knows. What were u thinking on price ?
Don't know, that would be up to you

I sound like a broken record. Can u send a pic of the harness ? I thought on this form the seller was suppose to post the price of the part. If I said $20.00 would that buy it ?

I sound like a broken record. Can u send a pic of the harness ? I thought on this form the seller was suppose to post the price of the part. If I said $20.00 would that buy it ?
Don't have it out, but if it's uncut yes I'd pay $20

I need a power booster check valve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back