• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Roadrunner mystery seats HELP

TwistedPenta

Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
I have some mystery seats in my roadrunner. White buckets with buddy seat between them. Back seat matches also. They are chrysler from the tag under the seat. No build sheet. My fender tag calls for "luxury interior, white buckets, black trim and carpet" D6XW. I have never seen any like these before. The car is a 73 Roadrunner

Attachments

• 20140308_184206.jpg
    20140308_184206.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 378
I am guessing Chrysler Cordoba seats are what you have there.

Yep. Thank u guys very much. Well looks like i won't b getting any replacement upholstery. Itll have to be made by someone.

[video=youtube_share;tfKHBB4vt4c]http://youtu.be/tfKHBB4vt4c[/video]

Yep. Thank u guys very much. Well looks like i won't b getting any replacement upholstery. Itll have to be made by someone.

Get rid of those and get some proper roadrunner seats. If you are gonna spend money on upholstery, you could most likely find a front bench and rear seat and get the upholstery from legendary auto interiors.

I was going to say 79 Magnum, which IIRC is the same as Cordoba.

Your upper door panels appear to be 72-74 Charger panels, too.

I was going to say 79 Magnum, which IIRC is the same as Cordoba.

Your upper door panels appear to be 72-74 Charger panels, too.

I have not paid much attention to the panels. I'll have to check into that. This is the first B-body ive had. Always had A-Bodies. So im not familiar with them. I actually have a bench. But i wanted to put it back with buckets like it originally had. D6XW code

Auto Transport Service
Back