• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73 Satellite fender side molding clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

YY1

Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score
Almost all of my plastic clips broke, and the metal clips were rusted out and not springy.

Anyone got any that are in decent shape?

This is for the body side molding that goes from the front of the fender, and slopes down to just in front of the rear wheel well on a 2 door.

I imagine 74 clips will work.

I saw 72 Charger clips on ebay, but the seller says they are too narrow and don't catch the lip inside the molding.

Check with restoration specialties I got a Ton of stuff

I know I have one of the metal spring clips. Just have to locate it. But only just one I believe.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

Looks like they have the spring clips, but the description doesn't give measurements, and they have a dozen or more types that all look similar.

I didn't see any of the plastic clips.

If you have a pic call and talk to Todd and send it to him he might be able to match it up they have more stuff than what is in the catalog

I found my clip here it is. This is the one that's on the very end of the molding run that is used for securing the molding to the fender.

20161014_152357.jpg 20161014_152311.jpg

Send that picture to Todd at restoration specialies call him first.

I had emailed an ebay seller a few months ago, as stated earlier.

Today I went back and reread the reply.

Turns out it was Jeff from 521 restorations, and he gave me the correct part number and said they did not have them but were tooling up for them soon.

That was in May, and guess what? They are now listed on ebay, and on the way to my house.

I do still need the metal ones, so that's next on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back