• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Satellite Resto/RR Tribute (New pics)

frameman

Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind comments. Body is re-assembled and will sit until old man winter takes a hike, then we'll trailer her home for new running gear, trim and interior. Hope to be ready for Carlisle! Notice the different looks of the paint. Not only do different cameras read the color differently, the paint really has great orange highlights!

BB1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb5.jpg

The original color was dark autumn bronze. When the sun hit it just right it would get the great orange color showing through. I wanted to make the orange a lot more prominent. I honestly never saw a color name, just a code, but I'll ask my paint guy.

Hvac box install

HEY, FRAMEMAN is that an a/c equipt car and if it is is there any way u can make me a template of the firewall section so i can install my unit into a non a/c car i would be more than happy to pay u a few bucks for this if u haven't
put the car together yet, please let me know. thanks rick

Love that color...my 73 was Autumn Bronze Metallic, and I love it with the slight addition of orange...

way to go!

Any update photos?

that is a very nice looking car with that color.

Auto Transport Service
Back