• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Satellite quarters

killi6

Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Hey, everyone... I'm rebuilding/restoring a 74 Satellite and need patch or full replacement rear quarterpanels. I can find repro quarters for 72 (Road Runner) but nothing for 73 and 74... anyone know if the 72s will work? From the pictures, they look like they might be the same or at least similar enough to fit.

Thanks in advance!

i had the same problem, and i happened upon a site that sold the lower portion behind the wheels if that helps. They sell several body parts for old school mopars and they're pretty reasonably priced too.

www.autobodyspecialt.com
(actual spelling)

74 Lower Quarte for R/R

Just called autobodyspecialt, they do not have lower quarter patch panels for 73/74 sat or R/R, heres there # 1 860 346 4989, also said they know of no one who does yet.

Thanks, guys! I need to hit the local yards...

were do u live ive got a 74 satellite for a parts car for my 73 maybe do some swapping or something

I'm thinking about buying a 74 roadrunner tomorrow am and I do not need but a few parts. I was wondering what interest there would be in the parts. I have a 74 sat and I know all of the parts are the same. The donor looks like the body is pretty straight and I'll be happy to sell the whole rear clip and at a good price too.

I got a 73 Satellite that I am parting out, both quarters look pretty solid, driver side has a dent the size of your hand but not rusted through, anyone interested will have to come cut them off and pick up, I have a saw-zawl available. Joe. 803-553-5771

Autobody specialties called me and told me the 73-74 quarter patches were now available for $179.00.

Auto Transport Service
Back