• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'74 SE Revealed

Gold Rush

Local time
11:26 AM
Reaction score
In October it will be seven years that I have owned my second '74 SE Brougham. Here is a photo of the first time I actually laid eyes on this car. Drove from Texas to Florida and trailered it home.

1.jpg

Last Friday I drove to breakfast with the guys instead if riding my Honda Goldwing Trike. They knew the restoration was nearly finished so I knew they'd appreciate seeing this result! Needless to say I was HAPPY to please them!!

Sunrise Reveal.JPG

Here is a link to just a sample of the journey I've taken along the way.... https://www.flickr.com/photos/134515583@N07/sets/72157677814358160

Beautiful Car, nice work & best of luck with it!
:thumbsup:

In October it will be seven years that I have owned my second '74 SE Brougham. Here is a photo of the first time I actually laid eyes on this car. Drove from Texas to Florida and trailered it home.

View attachment 1529698

Last Friday I drove to breakfast with the guys instead if riding my Honda Goldwing Trike. They knew the restoration was nearly finished so I knew they'd appreciate seeing this result! Needless to say I was HAPPY to please them!!

View attachment 1529704

Here is a link to just a sample of the journey I've taken along the way.... https://www.flickr.com/photos/134515583@N07/sets/72157677814358160
WOW, that was a huge project, have fun with it as it is B E A utiful!

Very pretty indeed. :thumbsup:
I see two different rear axles in the pics BYW - which one wound up in the car?

Beautiful! My first road worthy car was a 74 SE.
Congratulations!

Thank You for all the kind words!!! It is not show quality but I'm sure not ashamed to be seen driving it around the San Angelo streets. Get a real kick out of the reaction I'm getting so far.

Same axle in both photos.. One is down to bare metal and ready to paint. Second one is after the color in on. The car, like the one I bought new in '74, was made to run down the highway not a dragstrip. :D Don't know if the 400 would even spin the tires...

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back