• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 Cordoba Leaf Springs Change Out

75Cordoba

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to change out my leaf's on my 75 Cordoba. The thing I haven't been able to find is the insulator rubber blocks that go above and below leaf springs in the shock mount. Was just wondering if anyone has done a change out and found a suitable substitute that worked. As always ant help is appreciated.

How thick?
You could make something from conveyor belting:
upload_2021-9-13_9-13-57.png

I believe they are available from Prothane, Also Energy Suspension.
Part # 5.6105G is the Energy Suspension number. I found the part on Advanced Auto Parts web page in 2 minutes.
Also available from Summit # ENS-5.6105G

Last edited:
I see the post from Darter6 and it's my fault that I didn't explain when I said I couldn't find any insulator blocks. I contacted Energy Suspension about the part number 5.6105G and talked to their tech guys which they told me the blocks aren't the correct size to fit the spring stack and currently they don't have any for this application, but they did tell me to call back once I have the springs so they can be mic'd out. I have done my research on this and was just wondering if anyone has actually had success with any products. If no definitive answer from any members I will probably just get new springs, mic them once I have them and contact Energy Suspension again with info to see if the have any comparable insulators.

recommend deleting the blocks. Use pre-73 spring set-up with washers to act as spacers

Auto Transport Service
Back