• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 Charger Daytona cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dig those wide, plush buckets and the door-to-door factory carpeting! GLWS.

Sweet Charger Daytona. I've never seen one that colour. I have only ever seen the blue or red ones. Cool. Good luck with a sale. :headbang:

Wylde1.

I like that color myself.. Every car i like seems to be to far away, find them closer to me the money is the problem lol.. Thats the way it gos but i wish you good luck with the sale, its definitely a great looking ride!

Nice car! Wasnt those seats advertised as "Corinthian Leather" by Ricardo Maltibalm. He is the guy that played on Fantasy Island. I heard that was actually a name Chrysler came up with so that the fabric would sound like a good quality.

I have a 76 dodge charger Daytona for sale. 318/727. Not in bad shape. Has some rust as shown in the pics. New tires and exhaust. Runs and drives good.
2k. The car is in NH.

would you sell me the charger daytona stickers shown with the manuals? i would like to have some of these made and i need an original set. thanks....

very nice car and a GREAT deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back