• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello to my fellow B-Body Brothers and Sisters.

AA1ChargerRT

Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
I am pleased to be a new member here finally. I have popped in here for a long while, but just joined now. I thank you for all the knowledge and help I have read in the past here.

I was struck with the Mopar bug (B-Body in particular) for many many years. About 40 yrs now.

I bought my dream car at 19 years old -in 1986. A ‘68 Charger R/T 4 speed. It was in fair shape but really pretty complete. Day 2 modifications, of course. I knew nothing of numbers matching back then, but luckily….it is.
Fenton RT mags, Formula 1 super stock tires, blackjack alumacoat headers, torker intake with holley.

It has gone through a few iterations but I finally did body and paint back in ‘92. Looks presentable now, but by no means worthy of any contest.

I got into dragracing about ‘95 and it has a rollbar, 505” stroker (diff block) and Jerico 4 speed with moser Dana.
All orig drivetrain was put aside.

Been really having fun with it cruising streets and Trips to Carlisle every few years as well as Track outings.

I also have a ‘73 charger SE auto. Orig 318 car. I swapped a nicely built 505” stroker in there with a nasty Freddy Brown 727 trans, 3.23 rear.
Great street car and run it at strip also here and there. Much more street though. It runs 11.55 @ 115 dropped exhaust only.
11.70 @ 114 in witj exhaust.

I just love the feeling of slipping into either one for a drive. What an experience after driving modern cars with hardly any feel or feedback.

Thanks for listening and look forward to talking on here!

IMG_3852.jpeg

IMG_5277.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, love that 68 and there are no flies on the 73. Both great Mopars.

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web. You have a couple of outstanding cars.

I am pleased to be a new member here finally. I have popped in here for a long while, but just joined now. I thank you for all the knowledge and help I have read in the past here.

I was struck with the Mopar bug (B-Body in particular) for many many years. About 40 yrs now.

I bought my dream car at 19 years old -in 1986. A ‘68 Charger R/T 4 speed. It was in fair shape but really pretty complete. Day 2 modifications, of course. I knew nothing of numbers matching back then, but luckily….it is.
Fenton RT mags, Formula 1 super stock tires, blackjack alumacoat headers, torker intake with holley.

It has gone through a few iterations but I finally did body and paint back in ‘92. Looks presentable now, but by no means worthy of any contest.

I got into dragracing about ‘95 and it has a rollbar, 505” stroker (diff block) and Jerico 4 speed with moser Dana.
All orig drivetrain was put aside.

Been really having fun with it cruising streets and Trips to Carlisle every few years as well as Track outings.

I also have a ‘73 charger SE auto. Orig 318 car. I swapped a nicely built 505” stroker in there with a nasty Freddy Brown 727 trans, 3.23 rear.
Great street car and run it at strip also here and there. Much more street though. It runs 11.55 @ 115 dropped exhaust only.
11.70 @ 114 in witj exhaust.

I just love the feeling of slipping into either one for a drive. What an experience after driving modern cars with hardly any feel or feedback.

Thanks for listening and look forward to talking on here!

View attachment 1564421

View attachment 1564423
Welcome from NJ! Nice Chargers!
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3071.gif
IMG_3156.gif
IMG_2778.gif

Welcome from NY. I'm partial to that '68 personally. Nice cars :thumbsup:

The 73 is sweet,and the 68 R/T is even sweeter! Cool cars. I have several second generation and third generation Chargers! Welcome to the site!

20220925_200214.jpg

Nice collection.

That 73 is tastefully done.

Silver looks great on those cars.
I LOVE the 73/74 SE vinyl top (I generally HATE vinyl tops)
Hidden headlights should have been available from the factory.
Bulge hood and Rallye stripe speak for themselves.

Auto Transport Service
Back